Open to All Riding Disciplines
All Dressage Test Participants will receive scores, feedback, and then retest (ride-critique-ride). Therefore, all dressage test riders will be able to ride their tests twice back-to-back.
Tentative Classes Offered:
· Showmanship – In Hand: Amateur/Junior/Young Rider Handler *(pattern posted)
· USDF 2023 Introductory Tests A, B & C
· Leadline Classes (A) Leadline equitation, and (B) Leadline poles
· USEF 2023 Training Level, Tests 1, 2 & 3
· USEF 2023 First Level, Test 1, 2 & 3
· USEF 2023 Second Level and above – Test of Choice (TOC)
· Prix Caprilli
· WDAA 2022 Western Dressage Tests – Test of Choice (TOC)
· Trail Class (A) walk trot, and (B) walk-trot-canter *(pattern posted)
· Pole Bending
· Equitation: (A) Dressage Seat, and (B) Western Horsemanship
· Para-Equestrians & Exceptional Equestrians – Test of Choice (TOC)
*English Division - A (4 classes): dressage test ride-critique-ride, equitation, prix caprilli, trail
*Western Division - B (4 classes): dressage test ride-critique-ride, equitation, pole bending, trail
*Classes may be split or combined as entries warrant
**Pasta/Pizza Dinner and Seminar
Entry Fees: Division Classes *(specified 4), including Pasta/Pizza Dinner & Lecture = $140
$15/Showmanship class, $25/per regular class, $40/Dressage Test (ride-critique-ride); $25/Pasta Dinner & Lecture Only, and $25/School Horse Use Fee; Riders Number/Office Fee: $5.00 per entry form
*Entries and current Coggins & Rabies Certificate must be emailed prior to show to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Ribbons will be awarded to 6th place with special prizes to 1st place for all classes.
-Division champion/high point awards*(to be eligible for division award, rider must enter/ride in 4 specified classes).
-Showmanship - In Hand will have a special prize per entry.
Releases: Riders must have a (1) Peck’s Farm Liability/Waiver Form and (2) Photo Release Form on File. Forms can be emailed to email@example.com if you are a new rider to the farm.
Payment Information: Venmo – Square – Check
Square Transaction Fee: add $1.00 per entry form; PFEC can send an invoice directly via email OR use
Venmo: use the email firstname.lastname@example.org (Tamatha-Peck-1) to submit a payment OR make
checks payable to: Peck’s Farm
*COVID and social distancing protocols in place. Unmounted persons are required to wear a facial covering.
*Concession stand on premises
*Please scroll down to find entry form, waiver and printable class list
Opportunity to observe/audit and attend dinner and seminar, in exchange for volunteer hours before and during the show.
Please contact Tam at (860) 771-0071 for details
Copyright © 2023 Peck's Farm and Equestrian Center, LLC. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder